Rainbows and unicorns! Pride Month was all that and more! Supporting our amazing client, SoldOut, we had so much fun being a part of the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Parade and Sydney WorldPride.
Fun? Lots of that…but we did do some work too!
– 86 contractors and suppliers were reviewed and accredited through our online prequalification portal.
– 490 workers were inducted through our portal.
– The provision of an operational Risk and Safety Strategy for SoldOut’s work during the Mardi Gras Parade.
– Safety Wardens throughout the Parade route.
– The development and full implementation of a Risk and Safety Strategy for the Pride Villages and Oxford Street Part at Sydney WorldPride.
– Development and oversight of the Emergency Management Plan for Pride Villages and Oxford Street Party.
– Provision of a full team team of Safety Officers and Area Wardens for the bump in and out and the live events at the Pride Villages and Oxford Street Party.
– Provision of the Chief Warden at the Villages and Street Party.
– Management of the Event Control Room and Emergency Control Organisation.
There was great collaboration with some wonderful partners:
– Craig Sheridan APM and Sheridan Consulting Group Pty Ltd
– Adam Lowe MAICD
– the Sydney WorldPride team, especially Tatum Pearce, Craig Maroun and Alex Doust
– Chris Jarvis at Destination NSW
– 1300MEDICS, and
– NSW Police Force, especially Supt John Duncan and Chief Inspector Amanda Calder.